Saturday, December 8, 2018

Day 1 - December 8, 2018

Yes, I am starting my diet or should I say lifestyle change today and right before the Holiday Season!
I have gained and dropped and gained the same 50 pounds over and over again and it has to stop here!  I want to look and feel better for myself and want to only gain energy not weight.

-------------
So far today:

Time consumed 10:00-11:30 am (we will call this breakfast)

1 wawa plain latte - coffee with milk no flavor no sugar
2 eggs (fried with 1 tablespoon real butter

Dinner - 5:00 pm (dinner at a restaurant)

Patty Melt - 2 bread, burger, cheese, onions, green peppers
French Fries, Pickle & small coleslaw
Club Soda

Mid Day - 7 Christmas Cookies & Breakfast Biscuit

Walking Time - #Steps (will begin to clock steps again on Sunday the 9th)
Approx steps (less than 5K)
Need to get this to a minimum of 10K per day
-------------

I am a person that eats when I am bored, stressed, watching TV or just mindless eating for no reason.

I am a person that is addicted to carbohydrates like bread, cakes, cookies, potatoes, dairy, cheese, pastas, etc. Foods that are easy to grab are my biggest downfall.   So, preparing is the name of the game. Conscious eating for the purpose of being healthier is the name of the game.

I have no excuses.  I am on no medications, I do not drink any alcohol and I do not smoke.  I drink only bottled water, no soda except for club soda or sparkling water.  I do drink coffee and tea (with no sugar added) and will be limiting my dairy consumption as of today.

I definitely do not move enough.  I find myself being busy but need to eat less and move more!
So, this will be today's motto:  "Eat LESS & Move MORE"

GOAL #1 to lose 10 pounds
Long term goal to lose 40 pounds

Regrets for the day:  cookies, breakfast biscuit with raisins, french fries
Better on Day 2 :)





No comments:

Post a Comment