Sunday, December 9, 2018

Day 2 - December 9, 2018

OMG I just got on the scale and I can not believe that I let myself get to 210.  (No wonder I am always tired)  My normal weight at my age of 68 should be about 160.   And, if I want to go a little higher then 175 is the MAX.   Motto of today "Weight will hold you back"

So, today we will implement the calorie intake counting.   I know that eating less means counting calories and there is no getting around it.  Back when I was dieting before and based on my activity level I can only eat about 900 to 1100 calories per day in order to lose weight.

I know that when I eat between 1200 and 1500 calories I maintain my weight so here we go.

The start of my day is with Deer Park Sparking Water (0 calories, 0 sodium, 0 carbs).
And, for every sparkling water I drink, I will drink a glass or bottle of plain bottled water.

(I drink NO TAP water) I don't believe it is safe long term to drink.

Breakfast:
1 Breakfast Biscuit with raisins  (170 Calories)

Mid Day:
Christmas Cookies
1 Breakfast Biscuit with raisins

Dinner:
Wendys Chicken Sandwich
Medium Vanilla Frosty (Wendys)

Noticing a pattern here:  Too many carbohydrates and processed foods.  I need to go grocery shopping and pick up veggies and proteins that I make at home!  No more easy foods.

Better Day tomorrow!
Progress is recognizing what you are doing wrong and correcting it along the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment