Day 4 - December 11, 2018 (Tuesday)
Now that we are on Day 4 and logging what I have been eating, it becomes very clear that I am not eating healthy at all. Here is the change up!
NO eating after 7:00pm
NO coffee after 3:00pm
Only 1,200 calories per day (very strict with this)
Day 4 begins here!
Breakfast: 210 calories
Wawa Latte with milk only
Medium Banana
Lunch: 300 calories
3 eggs scrambled with 1/4 cup milk (salt & pepper)
It is now mid day, 12:30 pm eastern time. I am drinking more water than sparkling water too.
Going to cut back on sparkling water too. I want to drink and eat more whole foods vs processed.
Lunch 2: 300 calories
1 med baked potato & applesauce
Dinner: 400 calories
Lean Cuisine dinner - 300 calories
Applesauce (1/2 cup)
It is now 5:00 pm eastern time. After this only water
Going to eliminate sparkling water for 1 week to see if it makes a difference in hunger and bloating levels.
I broke down and had 6 slices of bacon that I cooked here at home.
No sparkling water so far :) This is a one week test to see if it helps to reduce hunger and bloat.
I will be going to sleep a little hunger today but this is needed until I lose weight and shrink my stomach back.
No comments:
Post a Comment